Terms & Conditions
Chase Bank USA, N.A. is the issuer of The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® Credit Card and a subsidiary of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
The Ritz-Carlton Club Level: Club Level offer valid at participating Ritz-Carlton hotels on up to three qualifying paid stays per account anniversary year using The Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card with a seven-night maximum length of stay, subject to availability at time of reservation. “Account anniversary year” means the year beginning with your account open date through the anniversary of your account open date, and each 12 months after that. E-Certificate is required, is non-transferable, and not combinable with other offers. Club Level Upgrade E-certificates are valid for 1 room per E-certificate and up to 2 guests per room. Valid only on member rates and non-discounted rates available weekdays and weekends on standard and premium rooms. Not valid on special corporate negotiated rates, wholesale rates, discounts or promotions (includes AAA), packages, group rates, eChannel rates, advance purchase rates and Government rates. Reservation must be paid for with valid Ritz-Carlton Rewards credit card. Account must be open and not in default to maintain your Club Level E-certificates. Chase Bank USA, N.A. is not responsible for offer fulfillment or the provision of or a failure to provide the stated benefits and services.
$100 Hotel Credit: Hotel credit available at participating Ritz-Carlton hotels for qualifying paid stays using The Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card, when booking this offer and requires a two-night minimum length of stay, subject to availability. Valid only on member rates and non-discounted rates available weekdays and weekends on standard and premium rooms. Not valid on special corporate negotiated rates, wholesale rates, discounts or promotions (includes AAA), packages, group rates, eChannel rates, advance purchase rates and Government rates. Credit is non-transferable or combinable with other offers, consecutive reservations in the same hotel are not valid, and advance reservations are required. Credit must be used during original reservation, no cash back, and may not be applied to room rate or hotel goods or services provided by a third party. Not valid on room rate, alcohol, taxes or gratuities. Reservation must be paid for with valid Ritz-Carlton Rewards credit card. Chase Bank USA, N.A. is not responsible for offer fulfillment or the provision of or failure to provide the stated benefits and services.
Automatic Gold Elite Status: You will automatically receive Gold Elite Status each account anniversary year as a cardmember (“Account anniversary year” means the year beginning with account open date through the anniversary of your account open date, and each 12 months after that). Please allow up to 8 weeks from account open date for your initial Gold Elite Status award to be applied to your The Ritz-Carlton Rewards account. To qualify for and maintain Gold Elite Status your account must be open and not in default. If you do not qualify for Gold Elite status as a cardmember, in order to receive Gold Elite benefits you must qualify for Gold Elite Status under the terms of The Ritz-Carlton Rewards program. Only one Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card account per Rewards member (Rewards member must be the primary cardmember on that account), is eligible for the Gold Elite Status award. Chase Bank USA, N.A. is not responsible for offer fulfillment or the provision of or failure to provide the Gold Elite benefits and services.
Elite Night Credits: Each calendar year a maximum of 15 Elite Night credits will be credited to one of your Marriott Loyalty Program accounts operated by Marriott International (i.e., Marriott Rewards®, Starwood Preferred Guest® or The Ritz-Carlton Rewards®) (the “Marriott Loyalty Program”) on or before March 1 in accordance with the Marriott Loyalty Program terms and conditions. To qualify for the 15 Elite Night credits, you must be the primary cardmember and your credit card account must be open and not in default as of December 31 of the prior year and you must be a member in good standing with the Marriott Loyalty Program. A maximum of 15 Elite Night credits will be awarded per Marriott Loyalty Program member even if the Marriott Loyalty Program member has more than one Marriott Rewards, Starwood Preferred Guest, or Ritz-Carlton Rewards credit card account or is a member of more than one Marriott Loyalty Program. Chase is not responsible for offer fulfillment or the provision of or failure to provide the stated benefits and services.
$300 Annual Travel Credit: To request a statement credit to apply towards qualifying airline incidental purchase(s) made with your Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card, you must contact J.P. Morgan Priority Services at the number on the back of your Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card within 4 billing cycles of the purchase date. Only the following types of non-ticket purchases qualify for this offer: airline lounge day pass, or towards a yearly lounge membership of your choice; airline seat upgrades; airline baggage fees; in-flight Internet/entertainment; in-flight meals. Purchases are when you, or an authorized user, use a card to make purchases of products and services, minus returns or refunds. Buying products and services with your card, in most cases, will count as a purchase; however, the following types of transactions won’t count and won’t earn points: balance transfers, cash advances, travelers checks, foreign currency, money orders, wire transfers or similar cash-like transactions, lottery tickets, casino gaming chips, race track wagers or similar betting transactions, any checks that access your account, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, and fees of any kind, including an annual fee, if applicable. We do not determine whether merchants correctly identify and bill transactions as being of a certain type. However, we do reserve the right to determine which purchases qualify for statement credits. Statement credit will post to your account within 5-7 business days and will appear on your monthly credit card billing statement within 1-2 billing cycles. Qualifying purchases made by authorized users on your account are eligible for statement credits; however, only the obligor on the account, not authorized users, may request statement credits. Maximum statement credit accumulation for this offer is $300 per calendar year. Annual credit will be issued for the calendar year in which the transaction posts to your account. For example, if you pay baggage fees at the end of 2015, and the airline does not post the transaction until 2016, the cost of the baggage fees will be allocated towards your 2016 calendar year maximum of $300. The Ritz-Carlton Rewards is not responsible for offer fulfillment or the provision of or a failure to provide the stated benefits and services.
Terms & Conditions: $100 Airline Ticket Discount
- Chase Bank USA, N.A. is the issuer of The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® Visa Infinite credit card. Visa Infinite cardmembers in good standing with their issuer are entitled to receive a $100 discount on the purchase of between 2 and 5 qualifying round-trip, domestic coach airline tickets on the same itinerary when purchased on the Visa Infinite Discount Air website using an eligible U.S.-issued Visa Infinite card. The $100 discount is applied to the total cost of the itinerary, not per ticket.
- Ticket must be purchased in full using a U.S.-issued Visa Infinite card. No other form of payment will be accepted. The cardmember’s name on the Visa Infinite card being used to purchase the tickets must match the primary traveler’s name on the itinerary
- This offer is valid only for round-trip travel between cities within the 50 United States of America with participating airlines at a commercial airport. Bookings are generally accepted within eleven (11) months of travel date and inventory is determined solely by the airlines. A minimum of 1-day advance purchase is required. This $100 discount is not retroactive and may not be applied to previously booked tickets. This $100 discount only applies to a qualifying itinerary and may not be combined with or applied to other certificates, promotions or special offers, including but not limited to: upgrades, government fares, tour/travel packages, group, convention/company meeting fares, bereavement, companion fares, senior citizen discounts, corporate agreements, student fares, child fares, travel industry discounts, frequent flyer discounts or any unpublished programs. The normal required taxes and fees will apply to all tickets. Open tickets, open returns, open jaws, multi-leg, same-day travel and circle trips are not permitted. Stopovers are not allowed.
- All tickets are non-refundable except that if a cancellation is made for a medical event, an airline may issue a refund in accordance with its policies. See “Cancellation due to a medical event” below for more information.
- Airline participation varies from market to market and seat inventory is based on availability.
- Airline tickets are non-transferable for any reason, medical or otherwise, except where expressly permitted by carrier. Name changes are not permitted.
After tickets are purchased:
- If tickets are cancelled after purchase, the cardmember will receive a credit equal to the after discount amount paid for the cancelled tickets that is held by the airline.
- This credit is valid for one (1) year from the original date of purchase.
- At the time the credit is redeemed, the airline charges a change/cancellation fee per person plus any difference in airfare in accordance with applicable airline rules.
- To redeem that credit with the applicable airline, the cardmember must contact J.P. Morgan Premier Concierge.
- If the booking is not cancelled prior to departure and the passengers do not travel, the tickets will be forfeited completely.
Cancellation due to a medical event:
- When you contact J.P. Morgan Premier Concierge to cancel any tickets due to a medical event, you must fax the requested documentation confirming the medical event to 818-878-9320.
- Propco, the company that manages the Visa Infinite Discount Air Benefit, will contact the airline on your behalf and will request a full refund equal to the after discount amount paid and/or waiver of any change/cancellation fees per ticket.
- The respective airline policy will dictate whether a refund or waiver will be granted.
- If the airline chooses to issue a credit, the airline may impose a change/cancellation fee plus any difference in airfare per person at the time the credit is applied to future travel.
- If the airline chooses to issue a refund, a credit for the cancelled tickets less applicable penalties and/or service charges in accordance with the airline rules will be refunded and posted to your account within 30 days from the date of issuance by the airline.
- Visa, its issuers and Propco are not responsible for any changes made by a cardmember to a confirmed reservation, including upgrades. Visa, its issuers and Propco will not replace or refund any of the value of items such as miles, points or currency used for such changes if the cardmember does not use the changed or upgraded ticket for any reason including, but not limited to, an airline schedule change, airline delay or cancellation or additional changes made by the cardmember, including cancellation of a confirmed reservation.
- Propco is the final authority on the interpretation of the terms and conditions. This program is void where prohibited by law. This discount offer may not be sold or resold. Any such sale will invalidate any redemption rights hereunder.
- This offer cannot be exchanged for cash or other consideration. No refunds shall be provided for any unused portion of this offer. This offer has no cash value. Subject to applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Neither Propco nor Visa assumes responsibility for any verbal or written representation made by any third party that varies these conditions of terms of this offer.
- Discounts are not retroactive and may not be applied to previously booked tickets.
- Propco and its agents, and any other company or individual participating in the creation, distribution or redemption of this offer, act only as agents for the airlines and Propco, its agents, Visa and its client financial institutions will not assume any liability or responsibility for damage, expense, inconvenience, loss, injury, accidental death or damage to any persons or property whatsoever on any aircraft or in transit to and from said aircraft, or for any cause whatsoever due to delays, cancellations, nature, mechanical breakdown, strikes, war, acts of God, arising from or in conjunction with the travel booked by redeeming this offer. When issued, your electronic reservation shall constitute the sole contract between the airline and the passengers. For information regarding airline liability limitations, baggage liability and other regulations of the Warsaw Convention, as modified by the Montreal Convention, and other regulations, please consult your air carrier.
- This benefit is managed by Propco. Either the airline, or in some instances Travel Services will appear as the merchant of record on your card statement for purchases made through Propco. Propco, Visa or any of its issuers or concierge providers are not responsible for any claims or damages arising from this benefit or related travel.
- As a courtesy, J.P. Morgan Premier Concierge is available to assist you with basic itinerary changes and cancellations prior to departure. In case of a travel emergency, such as airline flight cancellations and missed connections while you are traveling, please contact the airline directly for immediate support.
- By booking travel through Propco, the traveler consents to be bound by all the terms and conditions, as stated herein.
- Visa reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time without notice.
- Seller of Travel Registration Numbers Propp Corp (referred to as Propco above), who acts only as an agent for the airlines, makes the travel arrangements for you on behalf of Visa. Our California Seller of Travel number is 2080494-40. Registration as a Seller of Travel in California does not constitute approval by the State of California. Our Florida Seller of Travel number is ST39796, our Iowa Seller of Travel number is 1241 and our Washington Seller of Travel number is 603 449 394. Propp Corp, 8750 W. Bryn Mawr Avenue, Suite 1020E, Chicago, IL 60631
Disclosures related to tickets booked: Hazardous Materials
Federal law forbids the carriage of hazardous materials aboard aircraft in your luggage or on your person. A violation can result in five years’ imprisonment and penalties of $250,000 or more (49 U.S.C. 5124). Hazardous materials include explosives, compressed gases, flammable liquids and solids, oxidizers, poisons, corrosives and radioactive materials. Examples: Paints, lighter fluid, fireworks, tear gases, oxygen bottles, and radio-pharmaceuticals. There are special exceptions for small quantities (up to 70 ounces total) of medicinal and toilet articles carried in your luggage and certain smoking materials carried on your person. For further information contact the airline directly. Please go to http://www.dot.gov/office-policy/aviation-policy/aircraft-disinsection-requirements to learn about the use of insecticides in certain aircraft. Websites and other information provided by government agencies are not within Chase’s control and may or may not be available in Spanish. Airline flights may be overbooked, and there is a slight chance that a seat will not be available on a flight for which you have a confirmed reservation. If this occurs, the airline will make alternative arrangements for you.
Priority Pass™ Select: Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Priority Pass™ Select membership includes access to airport lounges participating in the Priority Pass Select network. Participating lounges are owned and operated by independent third parties and their participation and/or facilities may change. To access a lounge, member must show his/her valid Priority Pass Select membership card. Priority Pass Select membership is subject to the Priority Pass Select Terms and Conditions. The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® is not responsible for offer fulfillment or the provision of or a failure to provide the stated benefits and services. For complete Priority Pass Select Terms and Conditions and a listing of participating lounges, please visit www.prioritypass.com/select.
Terms & Conditions: Global Entry Credit
- You must be an eligible U.S. Visa Infinite cardmember to participate in this offer.
- You must use the U.S.-issued Visa Infinite card to complete the Global Entry application and pay a $100 application fee with your Chase Visa Infinite card.
- Global Entry is a U.S. Government program, operated by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP). Visa and Chase have no control over the program including, but not limited to, application, approval process or enrollment, fees charged by CBP, and no liability with regards to the Global Entry program. For complete details on the Global Entry program, including full terms and conditions, go to globalentry.gov. Websites and other information provided by government agencies are not within Chase’s control and may or may not be available in Spanish.
- $100 statement credit will be processed after the Global Entry program application fee is charged to an eligible card. Holders of eligible cards are entitled to one (1) $100 statement credit per card every 4 years in connection with the Global Entry program application fee. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks after the Global Entry program application fee is charged to an eligible card for a statement credit to be posted to your account.
- Cardmembers are responsible for payment of all charges until the statement credit posts to the account.
- Visa and Chase reserve the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time and without notice.
The TSA Pre✓® trademark is used with the permission of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
No Foreign Transaction Fee: See Cardmember Agreement for details.
J.P. Morgan Premier Concierge Service: Cardmembers are responsible for the cost of any goods or services purchased through J.P. Morgan Premier Concierge.
Cardmember Events: The Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card program will periodically offer invitations to exclusive events which are only open to cardmembers, and if applicable, their guests. Details for these events will be provided at the time of the offer.
Free Night Award Every Anniversary: Please allow up to 8 weeks from your account anniversary date for your Anniversary Free Night Award E-Certificate to be automatically deposited in to your Ritz-Carlton Rewards Account. Account anniversary date is the date that is twelve months after your account open date, and the same date each twelve months thereafter. Your Anniversary Free Night Award is valid for a one night hotel stay at a property with a redemption level up to 50,000 points. For the list of participating hotels where you can redeem the 50,000 points, log on to marriottrewards.com/use or call 1-888-696-0394. Your E-Certificate may not be combined with cash or other Ritz-Carlton Rewards points when redeeming for your free night, and may not be transferred, extended beyond expiration date, or re-credited for points. Each Anniversary Free Night Award issued will have an expiration of 12 months. To qualify for the Anniversary Free Night Award, your account must be open and not in default on your account anniversary date. Offer and Anniversary Free Night rules and regulations are subject to change. Chase is not responsible for offer fulfillment.
Rewards Program Agreement: For more information about The Ritz-Carlton Rewards card rewards program, view the latest Rewards Program Agreement. If you are a Chase Online customer, your Rewards Program Agreement is available after logging in to chase.com. You can also see your Rewards Program Agreement that you received in the mail.
How you can earn Rewards points: You’ll earn Rewards points when you, or an authorized user, use The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® credit card to make purchases of products and services, minus returns or refunds. Buying products and services with your card, in most cases, will count as a purchase; however, the following types of transactions won’t count and won’t earn Rewards points: balance transfers, cash advances and other cash-like transactions, lottery tickets, casino gaming chips, race track wagers or similar betting transactions, any checks that access your account, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, and fees of any kind, including an annual fee, if applicable.
6 Rewards points (“6X points”): You’ll earn 6 Rewards points for each $1 spent on qualifying purchases made at participating The Ritz-Carlton® locations, participating Marriott® locations, and all Starwood-branded hotels, which participate in Starwood Preferred Guest®, including participating: Four Points® by Sheraton, Sheraton® Hotels, Aloft® Hotels, W® Hotels, Le Meridien® Hotels, The Luxury Collection® Hotels, Element® Hotels, Westin® Hotels, St. Regis® Hotels, Tribute Portfolio™ and Design Hotel™ properties. “Participating The Ritz-Carlton locations” and “participating Marriott locations” mean all The Ritz-Carlton and Marriott branded hotels which participate in The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® or Marriott Rewards. Go to ritzcarltonrewards.com, marriottrewards.com, or spg.com as applicable, for a list of participating locations. You will only receive the accelerated earn of 6 Rewards points for each dollar spent from the credit card program. Additional Rewards points received under The Ritz-Carlton Rewards program for stays at participating The Ritz-Carlton, Marriott, and SPG locations will be earned in accordance with the terms and conditions of The Ritz-Carlton Rewards and SPG programs.
3 Rewards points (“3X points”): You’ll earn 3 Rewards points for each $1 spent in the following rewards categories: restaurants; airline tickets when purchased directly with the airline; car rental agencies.
2 Rewards points (“2X points”): You’ll earn 2 Rewards points for each $1 spent on all other purchases, including purchases for stays at The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club® locations, Charter Rewards points or payment of annual Destination Club program membership dues.
Information about earning/transferring Rewards points to The Ritz-Carlton Rewards: Rewards points earned during a billing cycle will be automatically transferred to your The Ritz-Carlton Rewards account after the end of each billing cycle.
Rewards Points Expiration: The Rewards points transferred to your The Ritz-Carlton Rewards account won’t expire as long as there is card earning activity or other qualifying The Ritz-Carlton Rewards earning or redemption activity every 24 months. For details on this points expiration policy, visit www.ritzcarlton.com/en/rewards/about/points-policy.
Losing Rewards points: You‘ll immediately lose all Rewards points that haven’t been transferred to your The Ritz-Carlton Rewards account if your card account status changes, or your card account is closed for program misuse, fraudulent activities, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or other reasons described in the terms of the Rewards Program Agreement.
Rewards Categories: Merchants who accept Visa/MasterCard credit cards are assigned a merchant code, which is determined by the merchant or its processor in accordance with Visa/MasterCard procedures based on the kinds of products and services they primarily sell. We group similar merchant codes into categories for purposes of making rewards offers to you. Please note: We make every effort to include all relevant merchant codes in our rewards categories. However, even though a merchant or some of the items that it sells may appear to fit within a rewards category, the merchant may not have a merchant code in that category. When this occurs, purchases with that merchant won’t qualify for rewards offers on purchases in that category. Purchases submitted by you, an authorized user, or the merchant through third-party payment accounts, mobile or wireless card readers, online or mobile digital wallets, or similar technology will not qualify in a rewards category if the technology is not set up to process the purchase in that rewards category. For more information about Chase rewards categories, see www.Chase.com/RewardsCategoryFAQs.
Adding An Authorized User: All correspondence, including credit cards, statements, and notifications will be sent to the name and address on file for the primary cardmember. The primary cardmember is responsible for repaying all balances on this account. Authorized users will have the same account number and charging privileges as the primary cardmember but will not be financially responsible. Chase provides account information to the credit reporting agencies for all account users. This information could impact an authorized user’s credit score. When you tell us to add a user to your account, you’re confirming that you have a relationship with the person or people whose name(s), address(es), and date of birth(s) you’ve told us, that all their information is correct, and that you have their consent to add them. If Chase determines you’ve given us fraudulent name, address, or date of birth information, or did not have such consent, Chase can close this account.
Premium On-property Internet Access: Beginning in August, for primary cardmembers only, available at Participating Marriott Rewards and SPG Hotels. For details, see marriottrewards.com in August 2018. Chase is not responsible for offer fulfillment.
Platinum Elite Status: Each account anniversary year you make Net Purchases totaling $75,000 or more you will qualify for Platinum Elite Status through December 31 of the following year. “Account anniversary year” means the year beginning with your account open date through the anniversary of your account open date, and each 12 months after that. Purchases are when you, or an authorized user, use a card to make purchases of products and services, minus returns or refunds. Buying products and services with your card, in most cases, will count as a purchase; however, the following types of transactions won’t count and won’t earn points: balance transfers, cash advances, travelers checks, foreign currency, money orders, wire transfers or similar cash-like transactions, lottery tickets, casino gaming chips, race track wagers or similar betting transactions, any checks that access your account, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, and fees of any kind, including an annual fee, if applicable. Please allow up to 8 weeks after qualifying for the Platinum Elite Status award to be applied to your Ritz-Carlton Rewards account. To qualify for and maintain Platinum Elite Status your account must be open and not in default. If you do not qualify for this bonus offer, in order to receive Platinum Elite benefits you must qualify for Platinum Elite Status under the terms of The Ritz-Carlton Rewards program. Only one Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card account per Rewards member, (Rewards member must be the primary cardmember on that account), is eligible for the Platinum Elite Status award. Chase Bank USA, N.A. is not responsible for offer fulfillment or the provision of or failure to provide the Platinum Elite benefits and services.
THE RITZ-CARLTON REWARDS ® PROGRAM INFORMATION
Points accrued and awards issued are subject to the terms and conditions of The Ritz-Carlton Rewards program. Refer to www.RitzCarltonRewards.com for complete terms and conditions of The Ritz-Carlton Rewards program, including all redemption values and the list of participating hotels. Terms and conditions of The Ritz-Carlton Rewards program may be modified and services, benefits and participating hotels may be added or deleted at any time without notice to cardmembers. Individuals whose request for a credit card are not approved will not be enrolled in The Ritz-Carlton Rewards program through this offer, although existing Ritz-Carlton Rewards memberships will not be affected. Additional authorized users will not be enrolled in The Ritz-Carlton Rewards program as a result of this offer. The Ritz-Carlton Rewards points awarded through the use of the authorized user’s card will only be credited to the Primary Cardmember’s Ritz-Carlton Rewards account.
Associates of Marriott International, Inc. and its subsidiaries will only receive the accelerated earn of 5 points for each dollar spent at participating hotels from the credit card program and will not receive additional points under the Marriott Rewards Program for stays at participating Marriott, the Ritz-Carlton or SPG® locations.